Zen Eucalyptus Pure Essential Oil
- The 100% pure eucalyptus essential oil creates a long lasting, room filling aroma
- Used in our ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser, it's designed to release clean, uplifting fragrance throughout the home
- Hand poured in the USA and made in Texas
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
What does eucalyptus smell like? Eucalyptus brings a sense of airiness and has a green, camphor-y, lemon-ish scent. It adds a cool, fresh, blast to a room.
What scents go well with eucalyptus? Pair it with herbs (mint, basil), soft flowers (jasmine, amber) or citrus (mandarin, bergamot, lemon.)
What is eucalyptus used for? Being a fast-growing plant, the wood is used for furniture; twigs and leaves are used for essential oils that are known for having antiseptic properties. Frequently added to cleaners, cleansers and supplements such as toothpaste, cough lozenges and decongestants. Eucalyptus is also a natural insect repellent. Most importantly, it is heavily used in aromatherapy to provide cleansing, calming and uplifting experiences.
Materials: Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
- In an ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers, add a few drops (4-6) of your favorite oil to water and release scented vapor throughout an entire room
- Oils are for use with our electric ultrasonic fragrance diffusers only, not intended for bath, direct body/skin or personal care
Returns: Learn about our return policy.