Zen Eucalyptus Essential Oil Room Mist
- ACDC's aromatherapy eucalyptus essential oil room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
What does eucalyptus smell like? Eucalyptus brings a sense of airiness and has a green, camphor-y, lemon-ish scent. It adds a cool, fresh, blast to a room.
What scents go well with eucalyptus? Pair it with herbs (mint, basil), soft flowers (jasmine, amber) or citrus (mandarin, bergamot, lemon.)
What is eucalyptus used for? Being a fast-growing plant, the wood is used for furniture; twigs and leaves are used for essential oils that are known for having antiseptic properties. Frequently added to cleaners, cleansers and supplements such as toothpaste, cough lozenges and decongestants. Eucalyptus is also a natural insect repellent. Most importantly, it is heavily used in aromatherapy to provide cleansing, calming and uplifting experiences.
Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, essential oil
Materials: Recyclable and reusable amber PET spray bottle
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks
Size: 3 fl oz | 88ml