Women's Haywood Perfecto Jeans
Raleigh Denim Workshop came up with the Perfecto wash after months of obsessing over a whole bunch of worn-in Surry Raws, which they covered in post-its noting wear patterns and tonal variation. Then, they got to work in the bathtub with a bucket of bleach. For many weeks, this was an evening activity. They made one revision after another until Sarah finally said “perfecto!” Now, they're combining it with their much-loved Haywood fit for the first time — featuring spring-y light blue with a contrasting gold stitch.
The Haywood sits slightly lower than your natural waist.
- High-rise, slim leg
- Zipper fly
- Antique-copper buttons and rivets
- Hand-stamped, limited-edition, numbered brown leather patch
- Black rings print with signature on inside of front pockets
- Signature red chainstitch hem
- Handcrafted in Los Angeles, CA, USA
Materials: 92% cotton, 6% EME, 2% elastane
Size: 11.5" leg opening, 11" front rise, 33" inseam
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed. Do not dry clean.