Tesu Black Silk ScarfStudio Variously
An effortless classic style statement, this beautiful silk scarf — also a perfect mindful gift — is a pure statement piece that adds modern elegance and timeless quality as an accessory. It can be used suitably for personal/workwear, or as a travel accessory. The seams of this silk scarf are finished to give it a clean, modern look.
Classic in design, TESU is a one-of-a-kind, timeless scarf/wrap that's a true sustainable luxury statement piece, and also supports artisan communities ethically. The name TESU is derived from the root word Tesuji, a shibori technique that originated from Japan (where Tesu means hand and Suji means stripes). The fabric is tight-winded to create a stripes pattern — created entirely by-hand. Natural elements are used to dye the 40 gms silk textile carefully, one piece at a time, by Studio Variously's skillful artisans in India. The base color of the scarf is created by using dyes created from the acacia tree.
- 100% organic dyes sourced locally and made-to-order
- Supports employment of women artisans
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans
- All pieces are sun-dried/air-dried to conserve energy.
- Uses only 100% natural and biodegradable, responsibly sourced materials
- Small-batch production ensures higher quality and less waste
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches, also made by artisans.
Materials: 100% silk
Size: 44" x 44"
Care Instructions: Gently hand wash using gentle detergents. Hang dry in cool shaded place.
Production Time: This item will be available to ship by mid-October.