Salvia Merino Throw
This plush textile's design is a modern take on combining shape and fine detail of hand embroidery done meticulously on a handloom textile. Large square in shape, hand embroidery creates a subtle pattern and beautiful texture, making this a luxurious piece that complements interior and personal spaces. Each piece is 100% handmade making it a unique sustainable throw which is both classic and minimal modern in its appeal.
Hand embroidered pattern is textured on one side and subtle on the reverse side as well , making this throw or blanket reversible to arrange and use. The throws are incredibly soft to touch and wear well over time. Requiring attention to detail and finishing, the Salvia throw luxuriously combines heritage value & high quality craftsmanship.
- Certified Eco Swiss Dyes used.
- Support employment of women artisans.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage.
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches also made by our artisans.
Materials: 100% soft plush merino from Australia and hand embroidery.
Size: 53" x 53 " ( 135 cm by 135 cm ) ( large in size )
Care Instructions: Gently hand wash using gentle detergents. Hang dry in cool shaded place or delicately dry clean only.
Production Time: Please allow up to 5-7 business days before item is shipped.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.