Large in size, the Resin Throw is a luxurious plush textile that is an artistic statement to herringbone weave. Add modern artisan value to your living space by using it as a throw or a blanket . The design of Resin is made up of subtle color variations that creates a soft reflection in weave pattern. Herringbone weave and neat fringes gives a soothing appeal to the plush merino yarn used in this handloom throw.
Studio Variously's textiles are incredibly soft to touch and wear well over time. Requiring attention to detail and finishing, this piece luxuriously combines heritage value and high quality craftsmanship.
- Ethically & responsibly handwoven by artisans in Nepal.
- Certified Eco Swiss Dyes used.
- Support employment of women artisans.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans in Nepal.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage.
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches also made by our artisans.
Materials: 100% soft plush merino from Australia.
Size: 59" x 98" (250 cm x 150 cm) (can easily cover a queen / full bed along with any size couch)
Care Instructions: Gently hand wash using gentle detergents . Hang dry in cool shaded place or delicately dry clean only.
Production Time: Please allow up to 5-7 business days before item is shipped.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.