Primrose Turmeric Silk Scarf
Primrose Turmeric is a classic silk scarf that can be very well used as a scarf or a wrap. It is made by master Shibori artisans in India. This scarf has been made by using a unique combination of hand painting and Shibori technique applied in stages all by our master craftsmen who carefully make this piece in slow stages. The scarf is made up of very soft silk organza which adds richness to the translucent appeal of the square shaped scarf. The edges are carefully hemmed using silk fabric which secures the borders and gives it a fine luxurious touch. Natural dyes are is used one piece at a time by skillful artisans in India. Eco-friendly dyes, free of toxic chemicals are specifically engineered to ensure longer life for natural yarns used..
An effortless classic style statement, this beautiful silk scarf, also a perfect mindful gift, is a pure statement piece that adds modern elegance and timeless quality as an accessory which can be used suitably for personal / workwear or as a travel accessory. The seams of this silk piece are finished to give it a clean modern look. Classic in design, Primrose Tumeric is one of a kind timeless statement scarf that is a true sustainable luxury piece and also supports artisan communities ethically.
- 100% organic dyes sourced locally and made to order.
- Support employment of women artisans.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans.
- All pieces are sun dried / air dried to conserve energy.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage.
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches, also made by artisans.
Materials: 100% pure silk
Size: 112 cm x 112 cm (44” X 44”) (generously sized square shape)
Care Instructions: Gently hand wash using gentle detergents and cold water. Hang dry in a cool shaded place.
Production Time: Please allow up to 5-7 business days before item is shipped.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.