Extra Large Poche
The extra large Aplat pouch holds large loaves of bread. Made from durable and breathable organic cotton, this pouch keeps food fresh longer and is made to last for years. Also perfect for storing large food items, such as bulk grains and fresh produce. Take them to your favorite bulk store for zero waste shopping. Say no to plastic and toxic elastic.
- Braided cotton cord drawstring closure.
- Single layer heavy organic cotton to keep bread and produce fresh.
- No hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Zero waste design and manufacturing.
- Made in San Francisco.
- One 18” x 12" pouch with 5” gusset and 18” opening.
- Tare Weight - 6.3 oz.
- High quality preshrunk 10 oz 100% organic cotton canvas produced from environmentally friendly sustainable fibers.
- If you use the pouch for bread, we recommend you dedicate one bag for bread only. Allow the bread’s loose flour to coat the canvas, building a protective layer. Please be patient, this coating process takes time. Simply shake out the bread crumbs. Securely seal the pouch by pulling the cord.
- Reusable and washable.
- Machine wash hot or cold. Machine or air dry.
- Iron if needed.
Production Time: Please allow up to 3-5 business days before item is shipped.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.