Just like Aplat's Large Poche, these origami designed bags stand upright on your kitchen counter, and are made from extra durable and breathable organic cotton. They keep food fresh longer and are made to last for years. Just wash and reuse. Great for bread, bulk grains, herbs and tall fresh produce like asparagus. Perfect for the refrigerator and freezer! We love them to transport everyday lunches and snacks. Say no to plastic and toxic elastic.
- Braided cotton cord drawstring closure.
- No hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Zero waste design and manufacturing.
- Made in San Francisco.
- 7” x 13" with 2” gusset and 10” opening.
- Tare Weight - 2.7 oz.
Materials: Single layer high quality preshrunk 10 oz 100% organic cotton canvas.
- If you use the pouch for bread, we recommend you dedicate one bag for bread only. Allow the bread’s loose flour to coat the canvas, building a protective layer. Please be patient, this coating process takes time. Simply shake out the bread crumbs. Securely seal the pouch by pulling the cord.
- Reusable and washable.
- Machine wash hot or cold. Machine or air dry.
- Iron if needed.
Production Time: Please allow up to 3-5 business days before item is shipped.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.