Pewter Cotton Throw
The Pewter Throw is a classic design made up of handwoven checks pattern with beautiful handwoven motif border in shades of soft sage, beige and white (undyed organic cotton yarn). The organic cotton used is cultivated using rain water harvesting process which mean it is 100% rain fed crop, making it truly sustainable in nature. This cotton is indigenous in nature which adds a subtle raw quality in its hand feel. The edges have clean fringes giving it a modern classic look.
As this luxurious textile is completely handmade from start to finish, each piece is unique. Classic and modern in design, this timeless throw / blanket will enhance interior spaces and also support artisan communities ethically.
- Ethically & responsibly handwoven by artisans in Nepal.
- Certified Eco Swiss Dyes used.
- Support employment of women artisans.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans in Nepal.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage.
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches also made by our artisans.
Materials: 100 % rain fed organic cotton from India.
Size: 79" x 39" (200 cm x 100 cm) (can also be used as bedspread for queen or full sized bed and any size of couch)
Care Instructions: Gently hand wash with cold water and hang dry or delicately dry clean only.
Production Time: Please allow up to 5-7 business days before item is shipped.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.