Peace Lemongrass Essential Oil Room Mist
- The aromatherapy lemongrass essential oil room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
What does lemongrass smell like? Frequently used in aromatherapy, lemongrass has an invigorating, fresh citrusy scent - a little like lemon, but greener.
What scents go well with lemongrass? We prefer blending with tart fruit (apple, bergamot, grapefruit), soft floral (lily, jasmine), aromatic woods (sandalwood, teak) or something creamy (vanilla, tonka bean, coconut).
What is lemongrass used for? Native to tropical regions in Africa, Asia and Oceania its been used for thousands as years as flavoring in foods, drinks, and desserts, the oil has traditionally been used for medicinal and cosmetic purposes, thought to be anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antimicrobial, antiviral, antioxidant, antidepressant, and sedative.
Ingredients: Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, essential oil
Materials: Recyclable and reusable amber PET spray bottle
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks
Size: 3 fl oz | 88ml