Oraa Indigo Silk ScarfStudio Variously
Oraa Indigo is a classic silk scarf that can be very well used as a scarf or a wrap. It is made by master shibori artisans in India. This scarf has been made by using wooden blocks and a hand-wax printing process that creates a beautiful, one-of-a-kind pattern. The scarf is later dyed using a color-block technique to create the shades of indigo palette seen in the scarf. Natural indigo is used to dye the 40 gm silk textile carefully, one piece at a time, by the skillful Studio Variously artisans in India.
Eco-friendly dyes, free of toxic chemicals, are specifically engineered to ensure longer life for the natural yarns used. An effortless classic style statement, this beautiful silk scarf (a perfect mindful gift) is a pure statement piece that adds modern elegance and timeless quality as an accessory. It can be used suitably for personal/workwear, or as a travel accessory. The seams of this silk piece are finished to give it a clean, modern look. Classic in design, Oraa Indigo is a one-of-a-kind, timeless scarf that is a true sustainable luxury piece. Plus, it supports artisan communities ethically.
- 100% organic dyes sourced locally and made-to-order
- Supports employment of women artisans
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans
- All pieces are sun-dried/air-dried to conserve energy
- Uses only 100% natural and biodegradable, responsibly sourced materials
- Small-batch production ensures higher quality and less waste
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches, also made by artisans
Materials: 100% Silk
Size: 44” X 44” (a generously sized square shape)
Care Instructions: Gently hand wash using gentle detergents. Hang dry in a cool, shaded place.
Production Time: This item will be available to ship by mid-October.