Oraa Black Silk Scarf
Oraa Black is a classic silk scarf that can be very well used as a scarf or a wrap. It is made by master shibori artisans in India. This scarf has been made by using wooden blocks and a hand-wax printing process that creates a beautiful one-of-a-kind pattern. The scarf is later dyed using a color-block technique to create the shades of indigo palette seen in the scarf. Natural indigo is used to dye the 40 gm silk textile carefully, one piece at a time, by Studio Variously's skillful artisans in India. Eco-friendly dyes, free of toxic chemicals, are specifically engineered to ensure a longer life for the natural yarns used.
An effortless classic style statement, this beautiful silk scarf, also a perfect mindful gift, is a pure statement piece that adds modern elegance and timeless quality as an accessory that can be used suitably for personal/workwear or as a travel accessory. The seams of this silk piece are finished to give it a clean, modern look. Classic in design, Oraa Black is a one-of-a-kind, timeless scarf that is a true sustainable luxury piece. Plus, it supports artisan communities ethically.
- 100% organic dyes sourced locally and made-to-order
- Supports employment of women artisans
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans
- All pieces are sun-dried/air-dried to conserve energy
- Uses only 100% natural and biodegradable, responsibly sourced materials
- Small-batch production ensures higher quality and less waste
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches, also made by artisans
Materials: 100% silk
Size: 44” X 44” (a generously sized square shape )
Care Instructions: Gently hand wash using gentle detergents. Hang dry in a cool, shaded place.
Production Time: This item will be available to ship by mid-October.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.