No. 9 Black Fig Cassis Room Mist
- The Mediterranean fig and black currant room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of fine perfume oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
What scents go well with cassis? Known more frequently by it's common name, blackcurrant, it pairs well with other 'green' scents like lime and bergamot, with floral fragrances like rose, peony and jasmine, and with woody aromas like sandalwood, oak moss and rosewood.
What is Mediterranean fig used for? Figs have been cultivated for centuries for their wood, leaves and fruit and are renowned for their ability to nourish (they’re full of fiber, copper, vitamin B6, and potassium) in harsh growing conditions. Considered a sacred symbol by many, figs have played a part in many faiths: Buddha's enlightenment, the Hindu Tree of Life, and Adam & Eve's modesty. Historically, the tree has meant abundance, stability, productivity.
What does a fig leaf smell like? Fig leaves scents are similar to the fruit - slightly sweet, a bit woody, smooth, soft, with notes of green coconut and fresh sap. They lack some of the syrup or sugary smell of the fruit.
Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, perfume oil
Materials: Recyclable and reusable frosted glass spray bottle
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks
Size: 3 fl oz | 88ml
Returns: Learn about our return policy.