No. 70 Basil Mint Room Mist
- ACDC's basil mint leaf room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of fine perfume oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
What scents go well with mint? We recommend pairing with more herbal like basil, sage, or lavender. It also goes well with citrus scents like orange, grapefruit and bergamot.
What is sage used for? Sage has been used since ancient times for culinary, spiritual and wellness purposes. Originally from the Mediterranean it was recorded as one of the most important herbs of that time period. The French turned sage into tea, and the Chinese valued sage as an herbal medicine.
What does basil smell like? Fresh basil is extremely aromatic with hints of pepper, anise, and mint. It has a sweet, peppery smell with notes of lemon.
Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, perfume oil
Materials: Recyclable and reusable frosted glass spray bottle
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks
Size: 3 fl oz | 88ml
Returns: Learn about our return policy.