No. 7 Vanilla Leather Room Mist
- ACDC's vanilla leather sandalwood room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of fine perfume oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
What scents go well with vanilla? We recommend pairing with wood scents like cedar, mahogany, vetiver and sandalwood, with fruit scents like fig, currant and cranberry or with citrus scents like orange or lemon.
What is vanilla used for? Vanilla is the second most expensive spice in the world and said to be the most universally pleasing aroma. In culinary circles it is popular in both sweet and savory foods. It is thought to be an aphrodisiac, grown from orchid-like flowers in remote areas of the world.
What does vanilla smell like? Real vanilla is earthy, with touches of treacle and a trace of ‘booziness’
Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, perfume oil
Materials: Recyclable and reusable frosted glass spray bottle
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks
Size: 3 fl oz | 88ml
Returns: Learn about our return policy.