No. 63 Neroli Basil Room Mist
- The lavender vanilla pear room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of fine perfume oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens.
What is neroli used for? The orange tree produces the fruit that we eat and drink, it's branches are used to produce petitgrain oils, and the flowers are harvested for perfumes and essential oils. Beloved throughout history and across cultures, orange blossom flowers have symbolized purity, innocence, and are frequently used in weddings. Due to their abundance, these flowers also came to symbolize fertility.
What does a neroli blossom smell like? Some people describe the aroma as honeyed, airy and rich, with a hint of a tart, citrus-like essence. The scent is thought to promote feelings of relaxation and to alleviate stress and depression.
Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, perfume oil
Materials: Recyclable and reusable frosted glass spray bottle
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks
Size: 3 fl oz | 88ml