No. 6 Lotus Amber Scented Soy Candle
- ACDC's amber oakmoss scented soy candle has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA in our Dallas Texas studio
- Uses cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils and fine perfume oils in creamy soy wax
- We only use metal-free pure cotton wicks for a full, clean, controlled flame with minimal smoke and soot
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box ready for gifting
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable and reusable glass container has a sustainable life when the candle is complete
What scents go well with lotus? We recommend pairing with soft fruits like plums, peaches and apples, or with wood scents like mahogany, sandalwood or fig leaf.
What is oak moss used for? Oakmoss is a light green to green-black lichen that grows primarily on the trunk and branches of oak trees, hence the name. Used primarily in perfumery, it has a earthy-mossy wed forest aroma that is described as dry, green, and bark-like, with leather undertones.
What does amber smell like? Rich, honeyed, warm and musky, spicy and earthy. Amber is derived from natural resins that have hints of sweet vanilla and bitter tree sap.
- With proper care, the candle burn time is approximately 60 hours
- For best performance, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before and after each use. On the first use, establish a full side-to-side wax pool to set the size of each subsequent melt. Don't burn more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep your candle free of foreign objects and never leave it unattended