No. 6 Lotus Amber Room Mist
- ACDC's lotus amber oakmoss room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of fine perfume oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
What scents go well with lotus? We recommend pairing with soft fruits like plums, peaches and apples, or with wood scents like mahogany, sandalwood or fig leaf.
What is oak moss used for? Oakmoss is a light green to green-black lichen that grows primarily on the trunk and branches of oak trees, hence the name. Used primarily in perfumery, it has a earthy-mossy wed forest aroma that is described as dry, green, and bark-like, with leather undertones.
What does amber smell like? Rich, honeyed, warm and musky, spicy and earthy. Amber is derived from natural resins that have hints of sweet vanilla and bitter tree sap.
Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, perfume oil
Materials: Recyclable and reusable frosted glass spray bottle
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks
Size: 3 fl oz | 88ml