No. 54 Mandarin White Tea Room Mist
A refreshing burst of uplifting citrus scent, our No 54 luxury room spray joyfully surges with with the aromas of soft white tea, juicy mandarin orange, zesty lime and a hint of gentle thyme flowers. A restoring moment of peace to enjoy - morning, afternoon and night!
- Our orange tea room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of fine perfume oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
What is the difference between a mandarin and a regular orange? There are so many types of orange-colored citrus fruits, it's sometime difficult to tell the difference. "Regular" oranges are second in size to grapefruits. They have thick skins, a sweet citrus scent and a tart flavor. Mandarins are a smaller type of orange, sisters to tangerines, clementines, and satsumas. They are sweeter than oranges, a little thinner skinned, and have a sharper, cleaner citrus scent.
What does white tea smell like? White tea has a floral grass-like scent that is light, fresh and airy with an orchid heart note.
Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, perfume oil
Materials: Recyclable and reusable frosted glass spray bottle
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks
Size: 3 fl oz | 88ml
Returns: Learn about our return policy.