No. 48 Sandalwood Fig Leaf Room Mist
- ACDC's sandalwood fig leaf room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of fine perfume oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
What scents go well with sandalwood? We recommend blending with spiced and wood scents like cinnamon, rosewood, mahogany, amber, and patchouli, or floral scents like lavender, peony, and jasmine.
What is sandalwood used for? The magic of sandalwood has been used since ancient times as the base of many perfumes and incense. It's considered a soothing meditation aid, and is frequently used ceremonially as a way to communicate with the heavens.
What does a fig leaf smell like? A fig tree's leaves smell quite similar to the fruits, except not as sweet and syrupy. They have a green, sap scent that some say smells like fresh coconut.
Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, perfume oil
Materials: Recyclable and reusable frosted glass spray bottle
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks
Size: 3 fl oz | 88ml
Returns: Learn about our return policy.