No. 4 Rain Water Bamboo Scented Soy Candle
- Our fresh rain and green bamboo scented soy candle has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA in our Dallas Texas studio
- Uses cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils and fine perfume oils in creamy soy wax
- We only use metal-free pure cotton wicks for a full, clean, controlled flame with minimal smoke and soot
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box ready for gifting
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable and reusable glass container has a sustainable life when the candle is complete
What scents go well with fresh rain? We recommend pairing with other water scents like ocean breeze, or with fresh florals like neroli blossom, apple blossom, jasmine and peony.
What is lily of the valley used for? It's thought to bring luck in love. The bell-shaped flowers have a watery aroma and are used by princesses and queens in wedding bouquets. Queen Victoria, Princess Astrid of Sweden, Grace Kelly, and Kate Middleton all used this woodland plant in their hair and arrangements.
What does bamboo smell like? Green bamboo has a watery fragrance with aromatic notes of green soft wood and ozone.
- With proper care, the candle burn time is approximately 60 hours
- For best performance, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before and after each use. On the first use, establish a full side-to-side wax pool to set the size of each subsequent melt. Don't burn more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep your candle free of foreign objects and never leave it unattended
Returns: Learn about our return policy.