No. 4 Rain Water Bamboo Room Mist
The scent of the air after a rainstorm is called 'petrichor' - a fleeting fragrance that appears briefly and dries quickly. Part ozone, part green plant, part floral, all wonderful. Our No 4 room spray captures this wonderful moment when the air is cleaned by nature and fresh rain washes the outdoors.
- Our fresh rain green bamboo room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of fine perfume oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
What scents go well with fresh rain? We recommend pairing with other water scents like ocean breeze, or with fresh florals like neroli blossom, apple blossom, jasmine and peony.
What is lily of the valley used for? It's thought to bring luck in love. The bell-shaped flowers have been used by princesses and queens in wedding bouquets. Queen Victoria, Princess Astrid of Sweden, Grace Kelly, and Kate Middleton all used this woodland plant in their hair and arrangements.
What does bamboo smell like? Green bamboo has a watery fragrance with aromatic notes of green soft wood and ozone.
Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, perfume oil
Materials: Recyclable and reusable frosted glass spray bottle
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks
Size: 3 fl oz | 88ml
Returns: Learn about our return policy.