No. 33 Vetiver Cedar Room Mist
Mysterious. Powerful. Masculine. Identical parts rebellion and passion, this captivating scented room spray blends together spicy vetiver, aromatic cedar wood and robust mahogany, creating a scent that makes everyone say 'LOVE!'
- Our vetiver cedar room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of fine perfume oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
What is cedar wood used for? Cedarwood, known for having natural strength and rich color, smells like one of its uses - a sharpened pencil. Due to the wood's strong scent and aromatic properties, its also used to line closets, clothing chests, and storage boxes to keep away unwanted insects and make linens smell fresh.
What does vetiver smell like? Vetiver is a tall grass with fragrant roots which smell warm, earthy, woody, leathery and smoky.
Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, perfume oil
Materials: Recyclable and reusable frosted glass spray bottle
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks
Size: 3 fl oz | 88ml