No. 23 Grapefruit Jasmine Room Mist
- Our vanilla leather sandalwood room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of fine perfume oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
What scents go well with grapefruit? Because grapefruit has a juicy sweet scent, we often pair it with florals (jasmine, honeysuckle, rose, peony) or herbals (mint, basil, rosemary, vanilla, lemongrass) to balance out the aromas into a final blend.
What is jasmine used for? Small and beautiful, but super-fragrant, jasmine flowers are frequently used in wedding bouquets, as hair ornamentation, and as a scent in perfumes. The flowers have many cultural meanings, some being love, beauty, sensuality and good luck.
What does champagne smell like? Girl, you know you love those effervescent bubbles tickling your nose! Perfumers say that 'bubbly' has the aroma of white flowers with hints of orange peel and wild berries. More mature sparkling wines have deeper notes of apple and pear.
Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, perfume oil
Materials: Recyclable and reusable frosted glass spray bottle
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks
Size: 3 fl oz | 88ml