No. 16 Lavender Pear Room Mist
- The lavender vanilla pear room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of fine perfume oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
What scents go well with lavender? Lavender blends well with herbal and aromatic pine, sage and rosemary, as well as woodsy aromas like patchouli, oakmoss, and citrus notes of bergamot, neroli and orange blossom.
What is lavender used for? In aromatherapy, the lavender plant is believed to help promote calmness and wellness. It's also said to help reduce stress, anxiety, and possibly even mild pain. Lavender flowers are known to represent purity, devotion, serenity, grace and calmness.
Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, perfume oil
Materials: Recyclable and reusable frosted glass spray bottle
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks
Size: 3 fl oz | 88ml
Returns: Learn about our return policy.