No. 12 Mahogany Oak Room Mist
- The mahogany oak room spray has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of fine perfume oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
What scents go well with amber? We recommend pairing with woody fragrances like sandalwood, oak, mahogany or rosewood. It also goes well with fruit fragrances like plum, peach, citrus, ginger or apple.
What is oak moss used for? Oakmoss is a type of light green to green-black fungal lichen that grows primarily on the trunk and branches of oak trees, hence its name. It also commonly found growing on the bark of other deciduous trees and conifers such as firs and pines. Oak moss extract is commonly found in soaps, cleaning solutions, and hair products.
What does mahogany wood smell like? A deep, rich, full bodied exotic wood scent, with a touch of spice.
Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, perfume oil
Materials: Recyclable and reusable frosted glass spray bottle
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks
Size: 3 fl oz | 88ml
Returns: Learn about our return policy.