No. 11 Amber Cinnamon Scented Soy Candle
- The cinnamon vanilla scented soy candle has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA in our Dallas Texas studio
- Uses cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils and fine perfume oils in creamy soy wax
- We only use metal-free pure cotton wicks for a full, clean, controlled flame with minimal smoke and soot
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box ready for gifting
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable and reusable glass container has a sustainable life when the candle is complete
What scents go well with cinnamon? We recommend pairing with spice tones (such as pepper, ginger), herbal notes (lavender, tea tree) or citrus scents (like orange, bergamot, lemon).
What is cassis? Cassis is the French name for “blackcurrant.” In Europe, the berry is quite common and used to make cordials, liquour, jams and jellies.
What does amber smell like? A popular perfume ingredient, the scent is sweet, powdery, warm, with accords of labdanum, benzoin and vanilla, and touches of tonka and Peru balsam, which have a resinous aroma.
- With proper care, the candle burn time is approximately 60 hours
- For best performance, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before and after each use. On the first use, establish a full side-to-side wax pool to set the size of each subsequent melt. Don't burn more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep your candle free of foreign objects and never leave it unattended
Returns: Learn about our return policy.