Moroccan Beldi Glassware - Set of 6
Vivid colors, a cultural affinity for all things handmade, and a love for sipping tea at any hour of the day collide in this collection of handblown glassware sets.
- Sets of six: Moroccan tradition dictates that tea be imbibed in three rounds. In fact, an ancient Moroccan proverb still in use today reads, “The first glass is as bitter as life, The second is as strong as love, The third is as soothing as death.” We’re including six glasses - because whether it’s tea, water, juice, or wine, nobody should have to drink alone.
- What goes around comes back around: Made from recycled beer and wine bottles, these sets are a second act for glass that would otherwise be sent to landfills. Fun fact: The top-selling beer in Morocco is Heineken, whose iconic green bottles give our green glasses their distinctive shade.
- Perfectly imperfect: The Moroccan glassware sets come in four distinct shades of transparent glass (Clear, Amber, Blue & Green). The handblown construction is evident in the bubbles suspended in the glass itself, and the organic forms that the vessels take.
- Our Beldi glasses are packed in sets of six. Because they are handblown, variances may occur.
Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe. Please note: handblown glass is sensitive to drastic temperature changes.
- 5" tall / 2" base diameter / 3" top diameter / capacity: 11 fl oz
Returns: Learn about our return policy.