Lucky Charm Band Ring with Hearts and Diamonds
Kimberly Doyle's heart band is made with 14-karat gold with a prong set of white diamonds. It would make a lovely addition to your ring stack, or can be worn alone for an understated look. The heart and diamond pattern spreads approximately 3/4 of the way around your finger, depending on your ring size.
- Features 9 hearts with 16 white diamonds (GHI si, approximately 0.13ctw)
- Available in yellow, rose, or white gold
- Shown with the star, lightning bolt, and crescent moon bands by Kimberly Doyle
- This ring can be made in half sizes and quarter sizes as well as whole sizes. Please select the closest size and leave a note of actual size at checkout.
- All of Kimberly Doyle's jewelry is handmade in Los Angeles, California by local craftsmen.
- They are committed to using environmentally sustainable materials and practices whenever possible.
- Their raw materials are predominately recycled and/or environmentally sustainable.
- Their diamonds and gemstones are held to fair-trade and conflict-free standards.
Materials: Diamonds, 14-karat gold
Production Time: This item is made to order, so please allow 2 weeks for production.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.