Katha Organic Cotton Throw
Studio Variously named this piece Katha, which means in Hindi a community song that's motivational in nature. The Katha throw/bedspread/blanket luxuriously combines heritage value and high-quality craftsmanship. As this luxurious textile is completely handmade from start to finish, each piece is unique. Classic in design, the timeless piece has heritage value and will enhance interior spaces while also supporting artisan communities ethically.
- 100% organic dyes sourced locally and made-to-order
- Supports employment of women artisans
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans
- All pieces are sun-dried/air-dried to conserve energy
- Uses only 100% natural and biodegradable, responsibly sourced materials
- Small-batch production ensures higher quality and less waste
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches, also made by artisans.
Materials: 100% rain-fed organic cotton from India
Size: 79" x 39" (200 cm x 100 cm)
Care Instructions: Gently hand wash with cold water and hang dry or delicately dry-clean only.
Production Time: Please allow up to 5-7 business days before item is shipped.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.