Joy Orange Pure Essential Oil
- The 100% pure sweet orange essential oil creates a long lasting, room filling aroma
- Used in our ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser, it's designed to release bright, happy fragrance throughout the home
- Hand poured in the USA and made in Texas
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
What does sweet orange essential oil smell like? Orange essential oil has juicy citrus notes, somewhere between mandarin and pomelo, with a bright zestiness. It's considered to be uplifting, happy and joyful.
What scents go well with orange? Pair it with herbs (mint, basil), soft flowers (jasmine, neroli) or sweet (coconut, vanilla, tonka bean).
What are orange trees used for? Almost every part of the orange tree is used at some point. The beautiful, fleeting flowers are pressed into rare neroli oil. The twigs and leaves distilled into petitgrain oil. The wood is turned into furniture, cabinetry and engraver's blocks. Branches are fashioned into walking-sticks and are the source of orange sticks used by manicurists. Orange essential oil is harvested by cold-pressing the flesh of the fruit to extract the oil.
Materials: Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
- In an ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers, add a few drops (4-6) of your favorite oil to water and release scented vapor throughout an entire room
- Oils are for use with our electric ultrasonic fragrance diffusers only, not intended for bath, direct body/skin or personal care
Returns: Learn about our return policy.