Joy Orange Essential Oil Room Mist
- The aromatherapy sweet orange essential oil room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, essential oil
- Recyclable and reusable amber PET spray bottle
What does sweet orange essential oil smell like? Orange essential oil has juicy citrus notes, somewhere between mandarin and pomelo, with a bright zestiness. It's considered to be uplifting, happy and joyful.
What scents go well with orange? Pair it with herbs (mint, basil), soft flowers (jasmine, neroli) or sweet (coconut, vanilla, tonka bean).
What are orange trees used for? Almost every part of the orange tree is used at some point. The beautiful, fleeting flowers are pressed into rare neroli oil. The twigs and leaves distilled into petitgrain oil. The wood is turned into furniture, cabinetry and engraver's blocks. Branches are fashioned into walking-sticks and are the source of orange sticks used by manicurists. Orange essential oil is harvested by cold-pressing the flesh of the fruit to extract the oil.
Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, essential oil
Materials: Recyclable and reusable amber PET spray bottle
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks
Size: 3 fl oz | 88ml
Returns: Learn about our return policy.