Ebony Cotton Throw
Ebony handloom throw's design is made up of minimal motifs that create the artisanal design stand out. This piece is made entirely on ancient pit loom. Hand-spun organic cotton has been used on ancient looms in rural artisan community in India. Each piece is hand embroidered in the centre to join the panels manually by artisans which makes it very unique. Fringes are neatly hand rolled as well.
As this one of a kind throw is completely handmade from start to finish, each piece is unique. Classic in design, this textile will complement interior spaces and also support artisan communities ethically.
- Ethically & responsibly handwoven by artisans in Nepal.
- Certified Eco Swiss Dyes used.
- Support employment of women artisans.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans in Nepal.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage.
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches also made by our artisans.
Materials: 100% organic hand-spun cotton
Size: 79" x 39" (210 cm x 110 cm)
Care Instructions: Gently hand wash with cold water and hang dry or delicately dry clean only.
Production Time: Please allow up to 5-7 business days before item is shipped.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.