Dandelion Merino Throw
Dandelion is a multipurpose piece of textile which can be used as a bed spread in your personal space or throw / blanket in your living space making it a super functional piece. The design is made up of subtle twill weave that creates a soft weave. Twill weave with dual color yarns gives a softer visual appeal to the plush merino yarn used in this handloom throw.
Neat fringes give this throw/blanket a clean classic and modern appeal, also making this throw / blanket reversible to arrange and for multiple use in interior space. The textiles are incredibly soft to touch and wear well over time. Requiring attention to detail and finishing, this piece luxuriously combines heritage value and high quality craftsmanship.
- Certified Eco Swiss Dyes used.
- Support employment of women artisans.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage.
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches also made by our artisans.
Materials: 100% soft plush merino from Australia.
Size: 210 cm x 110 cm
Care Instructions: Gently hand wash using gentle detergents. Hang dry in cool shaded place or delicately dry clean only.
Production Time: Please allow up to 5-7 business days before item is shipped.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.