Medium Chambray Couvre-Plat Bowl Cover
There are many ways to make a kitchen more sustainable. Getting rid of toxic plastic wrap and plastic containers is a good start. Our plastic-free, elastic-free drawstring cloth dish covers are made of locally sourced surplus chambray cotton. The drawstring covers adjust to fit your bowl and are perfect for covering ingredients while you prep, rising bread and storing leftovers. They’re also great in the refrigerator, freezer and are even microwave-safe, just dampen cover beforehand. To care for your cover machine-wash and dry just like all your kitchen linens.
- The uniquely designed easy drawstring creates a more secure fit that won’t slip off in transit.
- Microwave safe cotton, dampen with water and cover to use in microwave.
- No hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Zero waste design and manufacturing.
- Made in San Francisco.
Size: Fits bowl up to 10" round.
Materials: Single-layer organic cotton Chambray sourced from local factory surplus.
- Reusable and washable.
- Machine wash cold to help save energy and sustain the life of your cover.
- If you can, skip the dryer. Lay flat and smooth out wrinkles to dry.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.