The baguette tote holds two baguettes and has an adjustable strap that can be carried from the top or slung over the shoulder. The bread’s loose flour will coat the canvas, building a protective layer to keep the bread fresh. Please be patient, this coating process takes time. Simply shake out the bread crumbs when needed. Perfect for storing your bread, take along on picnics or simply hang on the wall.
- Reusable and washable.
- No hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Zero waste design and manufacturing.
- Made in San Francisco.
- 9" x 20" with a 31" long over the shoulder strap top closure.
- Carry 2-3 baguettes while keeping them fresh longer, 2-3 days more than a paper bag.
- 6” loop to hang on the wall.
- High quality preshrunk 10 oz 100% organic cotton canvas produced from environmentally friendly sustainable fibers.
- Double layered heavy organic cotton to keep bread fresh.
- Machine wash hot or cold. Machine or air dry.
- Iron if needed.
Production Time: Please allow up to 3-5 business days before item is shipped.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.