Amethyst Crystals for Humanity Silver Straw
Create your own crystal-infused elixir while helping to curb wasteful, single-use plastics with this fun, stylish straw. In the healing arts, amethyst is known as the classic stone of protection. Drink in the deep, nurturing vibes.
- Designed and assembled in Los Angeles
- Custom-made and food-grade stainless-steel straw with a high-polish silver finish
- Features a one-of-a-kind, hand-selected, fairly-mined, tumbled crystal charm crafted in Brazil
- Each straw comes with 1 cleaning brush
- Includes a custom microfiber carry pouch to keep it with you on-the-go
Materials: Stainless steel, amethyst
About the Crystals: These stones are cleansed with rose water, sage, and loving intentions. They're naturally unique, so variations in shape, size, and coloration are normal. All those inclusions and articulated layers of ancient mineral matter are what make them gorgeous. Shape, size, and color of the stones will vary from the photographs shown. Crystal charms range in overall size from about 30mm to 40mm in diameter. They're fairly mined, hand-selected, and cut by expert lapidaries in Brazil.
Straw 7.5" (T)
Crystal 1.1" - 1.6" (D)
Processing Time: Please allow 1 week for processing
Care Instructions: Your crystal slides on and off your straw for easy cleaning. Wash both by hand with warm, soapy water using the enclosed cleaning brush.
Safety Note: Always handle with care to avoid chipping your crystal. Inspect your crystal before use to ensure there are no loose fragments. Use metal utensils safely and avoid use while in motion.