Moroccan Shopping Basket
Our iconic, understated woven Moroccan baskets are perfect for a Sunday morning at the farmers market or a trip to the beach - a full circle, centuries long journey for a handicraft that traces its roots back not only through Morocco, but all the way back to coastal Spain.
- Moroccan basket-making regions are identifiable by the material used to form the body of the bag. These Moroccan palm baskets come from the southern shores near Essaouira where large palm groves provide the raw material.
- Available with either an authentic Moroccan leather strap, or a vegan handle made by braiding the palm leaves using a second technique. The leather straps fit comfortably over the shoulder, while the palm handle is better for hand carrying.
- Baskets are easily stackable for easy storage in between shopping trips. These roomy baskets are easy to clean, and their simplicity is elegant and stylish.
- Please Note: Variations in sizes will occur due to handmade nature of artisan work.
Care Instructions: Wipe clean with soft cloth and warm soapy water.
- Leather 20" wide x 12" high x 21" long. Leather strap approx. 9-12"
- Vegan: 22" Wide x 16" high. Palm Handle approx. 3"
Returns: Learn about our return policy.