Reyti Handloom Organic Cotton Throw
The edges are hand-rolled. Two panels are first individually hand-woven, and then hand-embroidered together, forming a unique design element. Requiring attention to detail and finishing, the Reyti throw uses organic cotton that has been cultivated by using a rain water harvesting process, making it truly sustainable in nature. It takes an incredibly skillful master artisan to make this special piece that's unique to the artisan cluster it originates from.
- 100% organic dyes sourced locally and made-to-order
- Supports employment of women artisans
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans
- All pieces are sun dried/air dried to conserve energy.
- Uses only 100% natural and biodegradable, responsibly sourced materials
- Small-batch production ensures higher quality and less waste
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches, also made by artisans
Materials: 100% rain-fed organic cotton from India
Size: 39.4" x 78.7"
Care Instructions: Gently hand wash with cold water and hang dry or delicately dry-clean only.
Production Time: Please allow up to 5-7 business days before item is shipped.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.