Petit Bois Pocket Cheese Board
The Petit Bois is custom designed to pair perfectly with the Vin Horizontal Tote. It’s small enough to fit in your back pocket for any on the go outdoor eating occasion. Made of USA Grown Maple Wood, the Petit Bois comes coated with non-toxic, food-safe mineral oil. Custom made in San Francisco, CA.
- Fits perfectly within the side pockets of the Vin Horizontal Tote.
Size: 7.5" x 3.5" x 0.25"
- Hand tooled out of Solid Eastern Hard Maple.
- Leather loop handle.
- Hand wash with lukewarm soapy water, then rinse and air dry by placing the board on its long edge on a dish rack, or pat dry with a towel.
- To maintain and protect the wood's luster, re-oil as needed by rubbing oil onto the board and leaving it to sit overnight — you can reap a number of benefits and have a cutting board that will last many years.
- Wood is a natural, porous material that changes through time. To keep the surface clean and bacteria free, a regular oil regimen is recommended. Not only does oil effectively soak into the wood and keep it smooth and supple, it also acts as a mild water-repellant. Plus, having a protective layer also helps prevent any juice or liquid stains from adhering to the cutting board surface. So if you love a fresh beet salad or enjoy sipping a glass of wine while cooking, oiling your cutting board will protect it from accidental stains or spills.
Production Time: Please allow up to 3-5 business days before item is shipped.
Returns: Learn about our return policy.