Red Plat Casserole Tote
The Plat Wide Tote is designed to carry deliciously prepared food. Simply slide a plate or bowl through the center opening to keep items horizontal and upright. Perfect for potlucks, picnics, and everyday shopping.
- Zero-waste sustainable design.
- Washable and reusable.
- No hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Zero-waste design and manufacturing.
- Made in San Francisco.
- Totes are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- U.S. Patent D768,380.
- Holds 9” x 13” to 11” x 15” rectangle casserole pans or 9”–13” round bowls and pie pans.
- 13” straps are sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
- Measures 15” x 16.5” with a 2” wide center opening when empty and flat.
- High quality preshrunk 10 oz 100% organic cotton canvas produced from environmentally friendly sustainable fibers.
- Heavy organic cotton canvas outer.
- Locally sourced surplus chambray cotton inner lining.
- Reusable and washable.
- Machine wash hot or cold. Machine or air dry.
- Iron if needed.
Production Time: Please allow up to 3-5 business days before item is shipped.